Media Sales & Marketing CoordinatorVacancy
£24,062 gross per annum – (full time, 35.5 hours per week)
This role is part of the Communications & Marketing department working collectively with colleagues delivering the Guild’s Communications & Marketing activity for the Guild of Students. The department sits within the Operations Directorate.
The Media Sales & Marketing Coordinator is responsible for the generation of commercial income by the day-to-day delivery of the Guild’s external advertising, sponsorship and conferencing activity. The role also supports Guild communications and marketing activity, working closely with elected officers, departmental managers, front-line staff, and suppliers, to deliver the best results.
We are looking for candidates who have experience of working to targets, goals and objectives, as well as experience of working on a range of projects simultaneously and the ability to generate and research new commercial opportunities and markets.
We offer great benefits including:
- 5 days close down during Christmas, and 2 during Easter each year, in additional to bank holidays and 21 days annual leave, rising to 26 days after 5 years’ service (meaning you will not work during Christmas, New Year or Easter).
- Full sick pay from the moment you start working for us.
- A comprehensive suite of basic training for all employees which includes Equality & Diversity, Mental Health Awareness and Data Protection
- Discounted membership rates at University of Birmingham Sport & Fitness
- The opportunity for new staff to join the NEST pension scheme. The Guild contributes a matched payment of between 4-6% of your salary
- A range of wellbeing benefits
We are a Times 100 employer and in our most recent staff survey (November 2021) 94% of our staff said they are proud to work for this organisation.
The Guild of Students is committed to equality, diversity and inclusion and welcomes applications from all members of the community.
Closing date for applications: Monday 24th January at 09:00am
For more information email: email@example.com