Policy & Campaigns CoordinatorVacancy
£21,184 gross per annum – 35.5 hours per week
The Guild wishes to recruit a Policy & Campaigns Coordinator who will support the Guild to become an expert in the student experience at Birmingham and to develop high impact campaigns that make changes for students on the issues that matter the most.
The Guild is a values led organisation. As a not for profit charity, income generated in our commercial services funds student activities.
This role will work creatively and proactively to develop evidence-based policy that empowers Officers to deliver on their Priority Campaigns and objectives and ensuring the Guild’s campaigning work is insight-led and impactful.
We offer great benefits including:
- 5 days close down during Christmas, and 2 during Easter each year, in additional to bank holidays and 21 days annual leave (meaning you will not work during Christmas, New Year or Easter).
- Full sick pay from the moment you start working for us.
- A comprehensive suite of basic training for all employees which includes Equality & Diversity, Mental Health Awareness and Data Protection
- Discounted membership rates at University of Birmingham Sport & Fitness
- We provide all new staff with the opportunity to join the NEST pension scheme. The Guild contributes a matched payment of between 4-6% of your salary, with the percentage being up to you to decide.
We are a Times 100 employer and in our most recent staff survey (2021) 98% of our staff said they are proud to work for this organisation.
The Guild of Students is committed to equality, diversity and inclusion and welcomes applications from all members of the community.
Closing date for applications: Friday 14th January 2022 at 12pm
For more information email: email@example.com