Why volunteer before Christmas break?
Though you might not think it, there’s more to Christmas than necking a load of dinner and watching your nan drift off in front of the Queen’s Speech after a cheeky sherry. So, as the festive season approaches, why not give the gift of your time before Christmas through volunteering?
Here’s our Top 5 Reasons to give Christmas Volunteering a Go:
- Spread some festive cheer and make a difference in your community
- Meet some amazing new people, from your fellow volunteers to the people you help
- Experience something new!
- Do some good on your lunchbreak – we’ve got drop in sessions to fit around the Christmas rush
- Sharpen up that CV before the new year!
Christmas volunteering – it’s good for others, it’s good for you.
Christmas Volunteering Opportunities
From helping at a Christmas tea dance to making decorations for local care homes, there’s so many ways you can give the gift of your time this Christmas. Here’s some of the opportunities you can get involved in this Christmas…