Application deadline: Sat 10 Mar 2018 12:00
Via email: email@example.com // Need some help with your CV? E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org to book a free CV checking appointment. These are available in 20 minute slots from 10:40am to 12pm on Tuesdays.
Awesome experience. Cool company. And get paid too.
Circle is a social payment app that lets you send money like a text. It's available in the US and several countries in Europe - including the UK, where it's taking campuses like yours by storm! Join 1000 other UK Circle Champions and be a part of a group that have enjoyed perks including trips to New York, Ibiza, Iceland and Music Festivals with this innovative, fast growing startup with offices in Boston, London, Dublin, San Franciso and Beijing.
What's the job, exactly?
- Be a member of the marketing team and recieve a fun filled and valuable training day
- Create and execute unique marketing campaigns across UK campuses
- Increase brand awareness and generate downloads
- Be part of a company that topped the Apple App Store charts
Why do I want this job?
- Excellent marketing experience for your CV
- Competitive pay and a generous commission and bonus scheme
- Our top Brand Ambassador last year earned £5,000
- Opportunities to work with clubs and societies including your own
- Amazing perks including holidays, trips and festival tickets
- Grassroots-level involvement in a fast-growing tech company
- Top of the queue for Circle's grad schemes
- Flexible hours
- Weekly prizes including vouchers, European holidays and Bose speaker systems
- Chance to win a trip to Circle's Boston headquarters
Ok. What do I need to get the job?
- Good connections
- Comfortable chatting with anyone and everyone
- Strong social media presence
Wait. How does Circle work, exactly?
- Send money just like a text (with GIFs and emoji, of course)
- It's easy, instant and secure
- Pay friends back for takeaway, taxis or pints without faffing for cash
- Request money for the group trip without awkwardness
- Turn £ into € or $ without fees and the best rates
- Don't take our word for it! The Independent ranked us 2nd in the top 15 apps to save students money; see it here.
Apply below and start telling everyone on campus about it!
Email email@example.com or call 01132441010
Collecting points for the Personal Skills Award? You can collect PSA points through this job. Want to get involved in the PSA? Visit https://intranet.birmingham.ac.uk/as/employability/psa/aboutthepsa.aspx