As well as your clothes - there are a number of essential items that you need to bring, including:
- Confirmation of your arrival date / time
- Directions to your accommodation
- Your passport and visa
- Some money (but please do not to carry large amounts of cash with you)
- Bedding and towels
- A face covering (to protect yourself whilst travelling)
- Documents and personal details
- Medications and medical information
Keep these items safe and store all essential documents in your hand luggage so you can easily access them. Remember not to leave your baggage unattended during your journey.
These are just a few essentials, but be sure to check the University’s website for a full list of items to bring.