If you don’t want to leave your bags outside for a collection why not drop them off at one of our collection points?
- Guild of Students (front car park)
- Community Living Hub (Bournbrook Pavilion)
- Or visit it the drop-off stall every Friday throughout June from 12pm-2pm (corner of Coronation Road)
The British Heart Foundation will not except any kinds of bedding as it cannot be resold in their shops. Instead of donating these to the BHF we will be donating all bedding to Spring Housing who help individuals who are at risk of homelessness secure housing and employment. Your bedding will be donated to to help people move into their homes. Please do not put any bedding into BHF bags (red and white bag) as it may end up going to the BHF shops and will be thrown out. If you have any bedding please put this into a normal bin bag next to your BHF bag with a note attached letting us know it contains bedding. You can also bring any unwanted bedding to the Guild of students - ask for the Community Wardens at reception.
If you have any food donations we have partnered up with a local B30 food bank to take any unwanted food items. Please only donate food items that are still in date. Food Donations cannot be put into the BHF bag for Junkbusters collections as they will not be accepted. Please bring any food donations to our drop off stall every Friday in June or leave with the food bank collection in Guild Reception.
Did you know...
- 1 donation bag could be worth as much as £15 to the British heart foundation
- 10 donated bags of unwanted items could fund one full day of BHF Heart Nursing Care
- 100 donated bags could fund a young scientist for a week to help find a cure
- 1000 donated bags of unwanted items could help up to 40 young heart patients regain their confidence