In order to apply for the fund, you must:
- Be a student at the University of Birmingham
- Apply during the application period
- Complete a survey based on your activity at the end of the academic year
Applications are only accepted for the following items;
- Memberships fees to a registered UoB Sport & Fitness Club Campus League team (individual only) or Guild of Students Student Group (Sport related only- must be justifiable).
- Entrance/Registration Fees to a sporting event.
- UoB Sport & Fitness Club Gym Membership and Exercise Classes
- Purchase of kit/equipment to allow participation in a sporting activity provided by one of the following only;
- UoB Sport & Fitness Club, Gos Student Group (Sport related only), Campus League team (individual only).
- Travel to/from a sporting event or activity, outside of Birmingham. (This does not include accommodation).
Please note, only one application per student will be accepted during each application period. Applications may contain multiple items, but the total award to any individual cannot exceed £100 per application.