Rep of the Month
We are very excited to be re-launching the Rep of the Month Scheme! Each month there will be winning Reps, decided by scoring against the criteria shown below. Winners will receive a certificate, a letter detailing their achievement, and a £15 voucher. Details of winners will be published in our Newsletters for Reps and Staff. Winners will be automatically nominated for an award at Rep Awards called ‘Rep of the Year’.
Nominations for each cycle close on the 25th of each month.
If you have any questions please email email@example.com
Who can complete this from?
- Any staff or student at the University of Birmingham can complete this from to nominate an excellent Student Rep
- A Student Rep can also complete this form to nominate themselves for Rep of the Month (self-nomination)
What happens once this form is submitted?
Each submission will be scored against the criteria below by 2 Guild of Students Officers – usually the Education Officer and one other Officer.
- Has made a positive impact on the education of the cohort they represent (Score 1 – 5)
- Has actively collected feedback from a diverse range of students and considered the need of all students (e.g. commuter students, non-drinkers); not just friendships groups/ from an exclusive group chat e.g. shout outs in lecture, uses canvas, surveying a diverse range of students (Score 1 – 5)
- Works collaboratively with other Reps (Student/PGR/School/Colleges) including collaboration on planning/ promoting of feedback opportunities, organising pre-meetings, ensuring feedback is passed between Reps where appropriate, working together to improve the academic experience (Score 1 – 5)
- Closes the feedback loop by informing students of the progress on any actions arising or the reasons why no actions were taken (Score 1 – 5)
The Guild of Students will process any personal data which you provide in this form in line with data protection law and the Guild of Students Privacy Statement.
If you have any concerns you can contact the Data Protection Officer at firstname.lastname@example.org..