Terms and Conditions
- Tickets are not refundable under any circumstances other than cancellation of the event or unless the event is moved to another date which prohibits you from attending. In this instance the full value of the ticket, less any booking fees and postage/credit card charges, will be refunded.
- We are unable to accept any liability or replace any tickets lost, stolen or damaged after they have been received by you.
- The Rules and Regulations of the venue, event organiser and promoter for which this ticket was purchased must be adhered to.
- Although we will do our best to keep you informed of any cancellation, it is the ticket holders' responsibility to establish whether an event has been cancelled and the date and time of any rearranged event.
- Venue management reserve the right to refuse admission and may conduct security searches on entry.
- You are advised to check if the venue has a last entry time. Even ticket holders may not be admitted after this time.
- There is no obligation to refund monies or exchange tickets if management alters or varies the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control.
- Tickets are not transferable.
- If not purchased from an authorised outlet, tickets may be declared void and will not guarantee entry to the venue.
- You are advised to check with the venue if photographic and recording equipment is prohibited. Also laser pens, , dogs (except guide dogs) and patron's own food and drink are prohibited.
- The promoter, venue management and “guild ticket” accept no responsibility for any personal property.
- It is often the case that official merchandise is only available inside the venue.
- All of these terms and conditions are governed by English law.
- All tickets can only be collected/redeemed by the purchaser with proof of identification.
- Tickets may be restricted to a maximum number per person. We reserve the right to cancel tickets purchased in excess of this number.
- Photography and videography regularly take place at Guild events for marketing and promotion purposes, and by purchasing a ticket you hereby give the Guild permission to use any images collected at Guild events. All images captured in these video recordings and/or photos will be the copyright of the Guild of Students and any other intellectual property which arises in the recordings will also belong to the Guild of Students.
- Ticket holders have the right to ask the Guild of Students’ to stop using any images of themselves at any time, in which the they will not be used in future publications or electronic media and will be removed from the current websites and social media where possible but may continue to appear in publications or electronic media already in circulation. Full rights are set out in the Guild of Students’ Student Privacy Notice which is available at guildofstudents.com/privacy-policy/studentprivacypolicynotice. If you wish to opt out of inclusion in photography please contact email@example.com
From Welcome 2023 events, the following terms and conditions apply:
- Photographic proof of age (driving license, Totum ID card or passport) and student ID (when obtained from university) are required for entry to all evening events. Over 18’s only. No ID, No Entry!
- The right to refuse entry is reserved at all times
- Ticketed entry to evening events is only until the time stated on your ticket. Entry cannot be guaranteed after this time, and a surcharge may be payable for late entry.
- Tickets and wristbands are non-refundable and are not transferable between events.
- Our normal venue entry policy applies.
- Errors and omissions accepted (E&OE)
- As part of our license condition we operate a doors are closed curfew of 1am at the very latest. This will result in anyone arriving after this time will be denied entry to the event
If you have a question or query, then please ask to speak to the Venues Manager. If you are unsatisfied with the outcome, you can raise your complaint by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
Each UoB Student can sign in 2 non UoB Students, to ticketed event, for which there will be a £2surcharge.