Terms and Conditions
- Tickets are not refundable under any circumstances other than cancellation of the event or unless the event is moved to another date which prohibits you from attending. In this instance the full value of the ticket less any booking fees and postage/credit card charges will be refunded.
- We are unable to accept any liability or replace any tickets lost, stolen or damaged after they have been received by you.
- The Rules and Regulations of the venue, event organiser and promoter for which this ticket was purchased must be adhered to.
- Although we will do our best to keep you informed of any cancellation, it is the ticket holders' responsibility to establish whether an event has been cancelled and the date and time of any rearranged event.
- Venue management reserve the right to refuse admission and may conduct security searches on entry.
- You are advised to check if the venue has a last entry time. Even ticket holders may not be admitted after this time.
- There is no obligation to refund monies or exchange tickets if management alters or varies the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control.
- Tickets are not transferable.
- If not purchased from an authorised outlet, tickets may be declared void and will not guarantee entry to the venue.
- You are advised to check with the venue if photographic and recording equipment is prohibited. Also laser pens, mobile phones, dogs (except guide dogs) and patron's own food and drink are prohibited.
- The promoter, venue management and “guild ticket” accept no responsibility for any personal property.
- It is often the case that official merchandise is only available inside the venue.
- Ticket holders consent to filming and sound recording as members of the audience.
- All of these terms and conditions are governed by English law.
- All tickets can only be collected/redeemed by the purchaser with proof of identification.
- Tickets may be restricted to a maximum number per person. We reserve the right to cancel tickets purchased in excess of this number.
For Welcome 2021 events, the following terms and conditions apply:
- Photographic proof of age (driving license, Totum ID card or passport) and student ID (when obtained from university) are required for entry to all evening eveents. Over 18’s only. No ID, No Entry!
- The right to refuse entry is reserved at all times
- Ticketed entry to evening events is only until the time stated on your ticket. Entry cannot be guaranteed after this time, and a surcharge may be payable for late entry.
- Tickets are non-refundable and are not transferable between events.
- Our normal venue entry policy applies.
- Errors and omissions accepted (E&OE)
If you have a question or query, then please ask to speak to the Venues Manager. If you are unsatisfied with the outcome, you can raise your complaint by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
Each UoB Student can sign in 2 non UoB Students, to a Fab 'n' Fresh event, for which there will be a £1 surcharge, payable on the door only.
1. ABOUT THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS
These Additional COVID19 Terms and Conditions are in addition to our Terms and Conditions of Sale and apply to all Tickets purchased for Guild events during the period when rules and guidance from the UK Government regarding the COVID19 Pandemic are in force.
These Additional COVID19 Terms and Conditions should be read in conjunction with and are incorporated into our Terms and Conditions of Sale.
Please note that if you have purchased your ticket through a third party, your purchase will be governed by the third party’s terms and conditions of sale and any queries regarding your Tickets or your purchase should be directed to the original point of sale.
2. COVID19 ACKNOWLEDGEMENT
Before attending an Event, guests must familiarise themselves with, and comply with the latest rules and guidance issued by the UK government regarding COVID19.
By attending an Event at a Venue, all guests are acknowledging their consent to, and agree to abide by, the safety precautions that have been adopted by that Venue, which may include (but not be limited to) the wearing of face coverings and non-invasive temperature checks. Safety measures for each Guild event are posted on our website and specific guest requirements will be set forth in the pre-visit email notifications.
Failure to comply with any such precautions could result in guests being asked to leave the event. We further reserve the right to refuse entry to any person that refuses to comply with our safety protocols.
The safety measures that are being and have been introduced at Guild events, are intended to minimise the risk of contracting COVID19 but this risk cannot be completely eradicated.
By purchasing a ticket for an Event, you are acknowledging that an inherent risk of exposure to COVID19 exists in any public place where people are present, and that you and those in your party voluntarily assume all risks related to exposure to COVID19 and agree not to hold the Guild, liable for any illness or injury. Anyone attending an Event acknowledges that they do so at their own risk.