The Association is the home of student television in Britain. Every year since 1972 the Awards have celebrated and recognised some of the best student content. Great storytelling, craftsmanship and production management have always been key to creating the best in student programming, but it’s the exponential innovation in technology that has helped make creating television more accessible than ever in the National Student Television Association Awards for the past 44 years.
The Friday will start off the festivities with a welcome meeting, barbeque, and night out. On the Saturday, we will be hosting a number of conference sessions about all areas of the television and media industry followed by the much anticipated awards ceremony held in the University's historic Great Hall. There will be 24 awards up for grabs and it will be a night of celebration for all student stations. There will be an after party at the Guild of Students til the early hours. On the Sunday, there will be the annual general meeting for NaSTA where delegates can decide the future of the association.
Hope to see you all there! We can't wait to look at all your great content!
Please note that unlike the first release of tickets, these tickets are one payment per room, not per bed.
- Conference and Awards (double rooms) = £310 per ticket (i.e. for 2 beds)
- Conference and Awards (twin rooms) = £310 per ticket (i.e. for 2 beds)
- Conference and Awards (triple rooms) = £420 per ticket (i.e. for 3 beds)
If you are looking at buying a ticket for an individual person rather than for a complete room, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
When you buy your ticket, you'll be asked to give the following info:
- Which station/alumni do you represent (free text box)
- Names of other delegates you wish to be in same hotel room as (free text box)
- Contact email - you'll then be contacted about dietary and access requirements and T-shirt size.