About Global Buddies
Global Buddies is a Buddying Scheme that supports International Students, run by Guild Advice. Our Buddies are established students who volunteer their time to help you settle in to life at the University of Birmingham. The Service offers peer-to-peer support and regular mixing events – an opportunity to meet our friendly volunteers and other students. Global Buddies are often a first point of call for knowledge and information - they can help you meet others and make the most of University activities such as sports, societies and events!
Benefits of having a Global Buddy:
- A friendly contact for queries or support
- Meet new friends from all around the Globe
- Knowledge of the University and its surrounding area
- Global Buddies trips and events
- Support getting involved with University sports, societies and events