The Business Society is open to all students with an interest in business, no matter what subject you study!
So… what do we do?
We are committed to supporting your future business careers or perhaps, enabling you to find your passion in the business field. We have exclusive links with external employers and the Careers Network, and other societies at the university, related to all things business.
We will have guest speakers, workshops with the careers network and events with our sponsors. If you are interested in anything from improving your cv, networking and grad scheme/ internship tips with the top companies, then Business Society is for you!
-Our BIGGEST event of the year is our Annual Ball at the year's end. Prepare to get suited and booted for a glamorous night. [Subjective based on the developing COVID situation].
What can we provide you?
-We promote and give you access events run by other societies that we think our members would benefit from. We also work closely with the business school to help you get the most out of your degree.
We also run a 6 a-side football team and a netball team, both friendly and social, message us for details on our sports. [Subjective based on the developing COVID situation]
Membership Package 2021-22
1. Members this year will be admitted into an exclusive Telegram channel, where we will readily update about society matters, ranging from membership-exclusive career events/materials to social events [Subjective based on the developing COVID situation].
2. Members will also be added to an exclusive email list, whereby we will also readily update about society-related matters, directly to your student bham email address.
3. Discounts from society merch Eg. Hoodies, as well as social events [Subjective based on the developing COVID situation]
4. Membership-Exclusive careers content and workshops, sent directly to members via our membership channels: Telegram and your Bham email
5. Advance notice of Bright Network Flagship Events, earlier than the general public.
6. 6-month Subcription for Commercial Law Academy's full range of courses. Original Price: £9.99 per month. OUR Price: 50p per month/member. ***Availability subjected by membership and interest numbers for the subscription. More details will be shared to members via Telegram.
7. Exclusively for Business Management/Accounting Student members Only: Admission into our Students without Borders (SWB) Initiative. More details revealed on Oct 7th Election day. Zoom Link pinned on our Facebook page.
Purchase your membership to receive these exclusive perks!!!!
If you have any further questions or suggestions, please email us on email@example.com or message us on facebook ‘University of Birmingham Business Society