We're an interdenominational group of Christian students at the University of Birmingham, united around the Gospel, making disciples of Jesus at our university. We exist to give every student on Campus the opportunity to hear and respond to the Good News of Jesus Christ through sharing personally with friends and by putting on events. Why not come along to one of the regular events below; we'd love to meet you! Like us on Facebook at: https://www.facebook.com/uobcu/ or have a look round our webpage (www.ubcu.org.uk) for more information.
- Prayer Breakfast
- 8-9am - St Francis Hall Chaplaincy
- Our start of the week prayer meeting; coming together to pray for our campus and for the week ahead, breakfast is provided
- Christians in Sport
- 8am - Avon Room, University Centre
- A group getting together for prayer and bible study to be encouraged and equipped to reach out to others through sport
- Christian Medical Fellowship
- 1-2pm - Basement Common Room, Med School
- A fellowship group for 1st and 2nd year Medics
- English Club
- 5-7pm - St Wulstan's Church, Selly Oak
- An opportunity open to international students for everyday conversational English practice and a discussion using Bible texts
- 7:30-9pm - St Francis Hall Chaplaincy
- Our biggest weekly meeting, uniting together to be reminded of the Good News of the Gospel and be equipped to share it with those around us.
- Explore Groups
- A variety of times and places; contact email@example.com for more information!
- Creating community, discussing life, uncovering Jesus: Explore Groups meet in each University hall for a couple of hours each week to explore some of the big questions about the Christian Faith in a relaxed and friendly environment.
- Every other Thursday, 1-2pm - in the Guild (location varies, see Facebook!)
- A short talk on a big question, time for discussion, a Q&A session, and free pizza - everyone is welcome, regardless of where you stand!
- Check Facebook for more specific info
Groups - 0121 415 8950
RA's - 0121 415 8949