We are a new student group which aims to promote "Northern Culture" at the university, and to show that some of the North isn't grim. We aim to cater not just to Northerners, but to Southerners and international students too. Our committee is structured as follows:
- King of the North (President): Josh Etherington
- Treasurer: Gabriella Cox
- Secretary: Melissa Yates
- Social Secretary: Felicity Hemming
We aim to host many social events throughout the 2017/2018 academic year, including:
- Trips inc. bar crawls in the North (Liverpool, Leeds and any other suggestions)
- A foreign trip dependent on a membership vote (apologies to those who are currently suffering from voter fatigue)
- House parties
- Karaoke nights
- Inter-group socials and sports competitions
Membership to this great society will cost £3 (the minimum amount we have to charge as a student group).
REMEMBER WE ARE NOT EXCLUSIVELY NORTHERN - so please bring along your Southern friends, just make sure they leave the Lambrini at home!
PLEASE FOLLOW OUR FACEBOOK PAGE TO STAY UP TO DATE WITH EVENTS!
Groups - 0121 415 8950
RA's - 0121 415 8949
Every year, a team of Officers are elected by YOU to help you get the best out of Birmingham. Each officer leads a different part of the Union on your behalf – click on their faces below to find out what they do and how to get in touch…