Science and Technology News and Views magazine.
We are the student-led bi-annual science magazine at the University of Birmingham.
If you have an interest in journalism or scientific writing then this is a great opportunity to get some experience and practice. We cater to a wide range of scientific tastes from Psychology to Quantum Physics!
The committee take charge of producing the magazine, whilst members submit content. Committee editors provide feedback and editing on all submissions, so don't be afraid of submitting even if you don't have experiencce with scientific writing! We aiming to create a informative, factual and interesting magazine, with issues published at the end of the Autumn and Spring Terms.
Keep up to date with committee, other members and events by joining our facebook group:
Read the online copy of our printed magazine here:
or on our website:
-Chance to publish a science-based article in the termly printed magazine and website.
- Opportunity to become a committee member and have a direct input in the running of the magazine
- Free admission to the various science communication workshops we organise throughout the year.
- Opportunity to submit your artwork to the magazine.
- Ability to join great social events and outings.
- Be in constant touch with the greater science community.
- Reserved copy of the magazine if your article is printed!
Don't forget to to keep in touch with our latest news on facebook and twitter!