How Are Student Campaigns Funded?
Funding applications are considered by two committees: The Campaigns Committee and the Welfare and Liberation Committee.
The Campaigns Committee oversees two pots:
- Student Led Campaigns
- Officer Manifesto Campaigns (for Full Time Officers Only)
The Welfare and Liberation Committee oversees the following liberation campaign pots:
- Black, Asian and Minority Ethnicity Campaigns Pot
- LGBTQ Campaigns Pot
- Disability Campaigns Pot
- Women’s Campaigns Pot
The maximum amount of funding you can apply for is £1000.
How else are student campaigns supported?
The Guild can provide a range of non-financial support to campaigns including:
- Support planning your campaign to ensure it is as impactful as possible
- Support with the logistics of planning events or campaign actions
- Support promoting the event through social media channels or elsewhere
- Support linking up with local organizations to work with
If you’re in the early stages of planning a campaign, email us at email@example.com and we’re more than happy to help!