Finance Assistant – Sales and BankVacancy
£21,184 gross per annum – (full time, 35.5 hours per week)
The Guild wishes to recruit a Finance Assistant who will work collectively with colleagues to administer the Guild’s finances through transaction processing, reconciliation and reporting of financial information.
The Guild is a values led organisation. As a not for profit charity, income generated in our commercial services funds student activities.
This role will undertake specific transactional and reconciliation responsibilities within the Finance Department in accordance with recognised controls, procedures and processes as well as supporting the wider processing and reporting responsibilities within the Finance Department and to assist in the development and improvement of existing systems.
We offer great benefits including:
- 5 days close down during Christmas, and 2 during Easter each year, in additional to bank holidays and 21 days annual leave (meaning you will not work during Christmas, New Year or Easter).
- Full sick pay from the moment you start working for us.
- A comprehensive suite of basic training for all employees which includes Equality & Diversity, Mental Health Awareness and Data Protection
- Discounted membership rates at University of Birmingham Sport & Fitness
- We provide all new staff with the opportunity to join the NEST pension scheme. The Guild contributes a matched payment of between 4-6% of your salary, with the percentage being up to you to decide.
We are a Times 100 employer and in our most recent staff survey (2021) 98% of our staff said they are proud to work for this organisation.
The Guild of Students is committed to equality, diversity and inclusion and welcomes applications from all members of the community.
Closing date for applications: Monday 24th January 2022 at 09:00am
For more information email: email@example.com