Application deadline: Fri 06 Apr 2018
Please apply by e-mail with a short paragraph about yourself and attach an up to date C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org // Need some help with your CV? E-mail email@example.com to book a free CV checking appointment. These are available in 20 minute slots from 10:40am to 12pm on Tuesdays.
Waiting Staff / Bar Staff / Runners
Part-time positions available to work daytime, evening and weekend shifts. Must be able to work over the Easter holiday period.
Suitable candidates will have the following:
- previous experience of dealing with the public in customer-facing role
- be passionate about delivering the highest standard of customer service
- must be positive, friendly, energetic and engaging with customers
- excellent verbal communication and standard of English
- the ability to work under pressure in an often fast-paced environment
- the ability to remain positive whatever situations arise
- previous experience in a similar role is desirable but not essential
- must be hard working and thorough in carrying out tasks
- must be able to use initiative to find tasks to do
Please apply by e-mail with a short paragraph about yourself and attach an up to date C.V.
You could earn PSA points for doing this job. For information on the Personal Skills Award visit: https://intranet.birmingham.ac.uk/as/employability/psa/index.aspx (Please note registration deadline 20th January 2017, however you can backdate activity once you have registered)