Have you already spent all your student loan?
Can't find a job that fits around your studies AND social life?
Look no further.
No seriously, stop looking - we've got what you're looking for!
Off to Work are always on the lookout for enthusiastic superstars to join our Front of House and Back of House team in Birmingham.
Be warned - this isn't for the faint hearted, you'll find yourself in Concert Arenas, Football Matches and could even be sidling up to royalty!
You'll earn £7.90 per hour or £8.41 per hour for over 25s (includes holiday pay). Once under 25s have worked 30 shifts with us they will also automatically be paid £8.41 an hour too! (It's only fair!)
We offer casual, flexible work. That means this can easily fit around your studies and social life, all the while giving you enough to pay your rent and make the most of those student discounts! Just tick these three boxes:
- You are enthusiastic, committed and ready to get stuck in
- You are passionate about great customer service and going the extra mile
- You are not afraid of trying new things
Sound good? Yes, it's good!
What's in it for you?
- Choose where you work. Choose when you work!
- Experience iconic events whilst getting paid!
- Quick progression and the opportunity for further waiter/waitress, bar and barista training
- Unlimited friend referrals incentive scheme
- 'Off the Cuff' rewards for outstanding work
- Annual staff awards!
Get involved! Email your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll be in touch. If you can't wait, you can register online to the Off to Work website today!
Did you know you can claim PSA points for this? For more details please visit https://intranet.birmingham.ac.uk/as/employability/psa/index.aspx