Application deadline: Mon 18 Dec 2017
Anyone Interested should apply at the following link: https://bcfc.octo-firstclass.co.uk//Candidates/c/Account/Login/51567?src=3&qc=1
As a Burger Van cook you will be required to prepare and store food prior to service and on a call order basis, in all instances taking into account hygiene and safety. You will be required to deliver a high level of customer service within the vans and contribute towards giving all visitors of St. Andrew’s Stadium an exceptional experience.
- Providing a high standard of service and customer care at all times.
- Ensure work area and your location outlet are kept tidy, organised and fully stocked and re stocked as necessary.
- Dispense food to customers in line with hygiene standards. Deliver a prompt and efficient service.
- Ensure that your work area is left in a clean, tidy and hygienic condition.
- Ensure all procedures and policies relating to health and safety are adhered to including hygiene standards.
The ideal candidate will be a clean, smart hard working team player, confident, friendly and proactive in an extremely busy environment
Did you know you can claim up to 60 PSA points for this? For more information please visit www.intranet.birmingham.ac.uk/psa