Co-Op Brand Ambassador (GUI1356CM/CB) (2 positions)
Listed by Campus Media
Application deadline: Fri 15 Dec 2017
Please submit your CV and video application that shows us how passionate you are about food to firstname.lastname@example.org (via wetransfer.com) // For help with your CV why not book one of our 20 minute CV checking appointments? Visit www.guildskills.eventbrite.co.uk for more details
Casual (est. 2 hours a week)
Approx 30 hours
Fancy yourself as a bit of a Master Chef in the making? Or can't cook, but love food?
Co-op are looking for foodies to be their 2018 brand ambassadors, to start their own food blogs and host cook-ins with flat mates. This is for current students who are passionate about sharing their own recipes and cook along/Come Dine With Me nights. Co-op will be touring at your university with their infamous food bag give way and recipe book, this will be your chance to shine!
We are looking for:
- Genuine food fans - if you're a fan you'll love all the work!
- Students with a great network on campus
- Seriously sociable (and fun) students, with an online following to prove it
What you'll get:
- A platform to write and create content for one of the UK's biggest brands
- PAY £10 per hour and activitiy will span from January till June (approx 30 hours)
- Free food
- The chance to host your own Come Dine With Me 'esq parties
- A fantastic opportunity to brush up on your cooking skills
- Incentives and prizes
So, whether you're a pro in the kitchen or a total novice, Co-op Food wants to hear from you.
Did you know you can claim PSA points for this? Visit https://intranet.birmingham.ac.uk/as/employability/psa/index.aspx for more details
Birmingham City Centre, Edgbaston, Harborne, On campus, Selly Oak, Wider Birmingham Area
Type of Vacancy
Part-time or Casual