The Autism Play Project is a fun, lively Saturday morning play session for autistic children, focusing on improving communication and social skills through play! Children can enjoy playing with lots of toys and engaging in games and crafts in a safe environment. It is a chance for them to interact with other autistic children and their siblings. The group also enables parents/carers to have some respite, and meet other parents/carers.
If you're a parent/carer and you're interested in bringing your child to TAPP, please email us.
TAPP email: email@example.com
Like us on Facebook to stay up to date: https://www.facebook.com/The-Autism-Play-Project-TAPP-University-of-Birmingham-1427387564192945/
For any queries please email us or send us a message on Facebook :)
Volunteering with us
APPLICATIONS ARE NOW OPEN FOR THE 19/20 ACADEMIC YEAR, if you are wanting to volunteer please email firstname.lastname@example.org. for the application form
To download the TAPP volunteer role description, click here.
- Apply using the application form;
- If successful, you will be invited to an informal interview with the TAPP committee;
- If accepted, you will be expected to do the following:
- Complete the Canvas Child Safeguarding Training;
- Book onto and complete a DBS application;
- Start volunteering!
Groups - 0121 415 8950
RA's - 0121 415 8949