Guild Advice

Hate Crime Reporting

The ARC is a Third Party Reporting Centre. If you are a victim (or have witnessed a) of hate or a hate related incident get in contact with us in confidence.

What is Hate Crime?

Hate crime is any incident, which constitutes a criminal offence, which is perceived by the victim or any other person as being motivated by prejudice or hate. This can be motivated by someone’s race, colour, ethnic origin, nationality, national group, religion, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, or disability.

What can I do?

If you are a victim of hate crime, or have witnessed someone being victimised, there are a number of ways to report it:-
1. In an emergency call 999 for help;
2. Call West Midlands Police on the 101 non-emergency number;
3. Report the incident online via the True Vision website.
4. Visit the ARC and speak to an Advisor regarding the incident.
As a Third Party Reporting Centre, we can assist you in reporting the incident to the Police, including making an anonymous report to the Police.
More information on hate crime, how to report it, and personal safety tips, is available from the official True Vision website -

Latest Student Deals